Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la laaa!
We know that you already know that our decal packs are always freestanding so you can space and place them however—and wherever—you wish. But, we are constantly on the lookout for new and creative ways to arrange these little packs of stickies.
This season, one of our fresh, favorite designs revolves around our Christmas Holly decals. Instead of placing them uniformly, it is so much fun to arrange them into a wreath shape! We can tell you this much, it’s way easier than building your own real wreath. And coincidentally, far less messy. (We know you’ve got enough mess going on with all the wrapping paper…)
Follow these easy steps for a wreath that never wilts—and won’t get glitter all over the house.
1. Choose your space. We loved the idea of arranging our Christmas Holly wreath around something circular, like a big mirror, but you can choose any smooth, flat surface—even windows!
2. Cut around your decals. Don’t be afraid! Cut around the sprigs of holly and berry clusters so you can have more creative control later.
3. Using painters tape, tack up your decals in your desired formation, layering the leaves as you go for a healthy, full-looking wreath, or a sparse, minimalistic one—you decide! But don’t forget to add the berries! After you’re happy with your design, take a step back and observe the full effect.
4. Peel off the adhesive backing and stick those decals to the wall! Smooth out all the bubbles with a squeegee or credit card. Repeat the process until your design is adhered beautifully.
5. Now, peel the front contact paper free and revel in all the Christmas cheer!